An excellent valve track pump for quick, accurate inflation of road and MTB tires. With a barrel mounted gauge, the West Biking Essential Track pump is an indispensable component of your home bike maintenance kit. Its lightweight, compact and solid and is compatible for both Presta and Schrader Valves with a good connection.
Best Features & Benefits:
FIRST OF ALL NO LEAKS WITH GOOD CONNECTION ON VALVES – therefore it’s easy to switch between valves and you will not lose any air.
RATHER LIGHTWEIGHT, POWERFUL AND EASY TO USE – consequently using the West Biking tool mini bike pump you will easily be able to pump your tires.
POWER GAUGE – a power gauge in the side that comes in very handy when pumping up your tires at the side of the road.
Integrated dust cap keeps pump head clean and free of debris. Flexible hose stows inside pump handle when not needed
About West Biking Manual Pumps
Mini pumps provide neat solutions for inflating your bicycle tires, come with clips to attach them to your frame or are small enough to fit in your saddle bag or jersey pocket. Most will comfortably inflate to over 70psi, while some of the higher end pumps can reach over 140psi, making them suitable for both MTB and road use.
- Integrated Gauge Allows Precise Inflation: Easy pressure gauge that can be easily read and the West Biking bike mini pump has an impressive 160 psi/ 11 bar; Only takes a few pumps to inflate the tires to the desired level
- Lightweight, Compact and Solid: High-quality CNC machined technology applied that will last much longer, making your bike life less of a struggle
- Presta & Schrader Compatible: The new innovative hidden valve adaptor for free use on both types of valve connections; The extendable hose makes it quicker and easier to inflate tires than ever before
- Handy and Convenient to Carry: Come with a mount kit, therefore, allows you to attach the mini bicycle pump to the bike if not taking a backpack; Perfect for throwing in your bag for an emergency pump that takes up little space with like no weight to it
- Wide Applications: Can be used for MTB, BMX, road bikes,e.bike, mountain bicycles, racing bicycles, touring bicycles, hybrid bicycles, cruiser bicycles; Also applied for basketball, volleyball, soccer, football, life-buoy, and air balloons
- Material: Aluminium Alloy + CNC
- Size: Pump Length: About 22.2 CM
- Color: Silver
- Material: Alloy
- Bike air pump style: Suitable for Presta and Schrader
- The mini pump uses: Bike/Front fork/Ball
- Cycling pump feature: Mini portable, gauge included, lightweight,
- Bicycle pump net weight:About 131g(style A),About 146g(style B,with barometer)
- Pump Colors: Silver
- Max capacity:130 PSI / 9bar(style A),210 PSI / 14.5bar(style B,with barometer)
- Material: Aluminium Alloy + CNC
- Hose Length:13.2cm
- Pump Longest Length:About 36.2cm(style A),About 34cm style B
- Made of CNC machined high strength aluminum alloy, solid and durable
- The rubber hose is detachable, convenient to carry or put it in the bag
- With a ball needle to inflate soccer balls, basketballs and more
- With a mounting bracket, easy mounting to bicycle
Max Capacity: 130 PSI / 9bar
Pump Weight: About 131g
Longest Length: About 36.2 CM / Hose Length: About 13.2 CM
Style B (With Pressure Gauge):
Max Capacity: 210 PSI / 14.5bar
Pump Weight: About 146g
Longest Length: About 34 CM / Hose Length: About 13.2 CM
We’re responsible for every customer of us. Any question or doubt you have, please contact us. We will do what we can to make you satisfied. Our policy on resend and refund is very thoughtful and reasonable.