Watch that can endure HEAT, WATER and even be FROZEN.
The covering of the watch dial. Acrylic, mineral, and sapphire are the three types of crystals commonly used in watches. Acrylic crystal is an inexpensive plastic that allows shallow scratches to be buffed out. Mineral crystal is composed of several elements that are heat-treated to create an unusual hardness that helps resist scratches. Sapphire is the most expensive and durable crystal, approximately three times harder than mineral crystals and 20 times harder than acrylic crystals.
The means by which a watch keeps time and often includes the power source. For example, a watch with mechanical movement uses a spinning balance wheel powered by a tightly wound spring. A watch with quartz movement measures the vibrations in a piece of quartz and is often powered by a battery.
Bidirectional: A bezel that rotates both clockwise and counterclockwise. It may have printed or engraved markers, numbers, or directional markers.
Interchangeable: A bezel that can be removed and replaced by another bezel. In most cases, a watch with an interchangeable bezel comes as a set.
Slide-Rule: A rotating bezel that is printed or engraved on a logarithmic scale, metric scale, or other scales. It is used with fixed mathematical rules, allowing the wearer to perform directional/navigational or mathematical calculations.
Stationary: A bezel that does not rotate.
Tachymeter (or Tachometer): A bezel that allows the wearer to calculate speed based on travel time over a fixed distance traveled. For this reason, most tachymeter bezels will have markings or scales printed or engraved on the surface.
Unidirectional: A bezel that rotates one way. Most unidirectional bezels rotate counterclockwise. In many dive watches, it is used to measure elapsed time spent underwater.
- Date: The watch displays the date of the month.
- Date and Moon Phase: The watch displays the date of the month and the phase of the moon.
- Date and Moon: The watch displays the date of the month and the month of the year.
- Day: The watch displays the day of the week.
- Day and Date: The watch displays the day of the week and the date of the month.
- Day Date and Month: The watch displays the day of the week, the date of the month, and the month of the year.
- Day Date Month and Year: The watch displays the day of the week, the date of the month, the month of the year, and the year.
- Day Date Month Year and Moon Phase: The watch displays the day of the week, the date of the month, the month of the year, the year, and the phase of the moon.
- Day Date and Moon Phase: The watch displays the day of the week, the date of the month, and the phase of the moon.
- Month: The watch displays the month of the year.
- Perpetual Calendar: The watch is programmed to automatically adjust the date of the month for the varying lengths of months as well as leap years to the year 2100.
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||49 millimeters|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
We’re responsible for every customer of us. Any question or doubt you have, please contact us. We will do what we can to make you satisfied. Our policy on resend and refund is very thoughtful and reasonable.